Hydraulic Rotary Valve
- Rotary valve is used for clamping cylinder on rotary table.
- Through unique design, it can make the rotary housing be rotated light force, and is free from oil leaking.
- I Type is a single circuit which controls the clamping.
- II Type is a double circuit which separately controls the clamping.
- The drain port of RV type should be independently connected to oil tank to avoid back pressure.
* Subject to technical changes.
Model Distributing Max. pressure
Weight (kgs) RV-31H 4 (by order) 4.0(40) 7.4
You can download the outline drawing (in pdf or dwg format) and 3D step here. If you need more information, please contact AUTOGRIP. Thank you.
Autogrip’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org