Large Thru-Hole Air Chuck(Double speed jaw stroke)
- Large through-hole 3-jaw power chuck with build in air cylinder.
- With build-in "pressure detection" device which can check the rapidly decreasing pressure within the chuck, guarantee to the security when operating.
- Patented air supply system, it is easy to install and maintain. No abrasion issue of traditional sealed ring. Maintenance cost and time can be saved.
- The build-in "clamping detection" device can avoid jaws clamping the workpiece during the rapid stroke stage. This mechanism can also prevent causing the damage of the internal parts or flying out of workpiece.(only for external clamping).
- Extended jaw stroke design can shorten the processing time when gripping.
- Notice: No clamping in rapid stroke period.
* Subject to technical changes.
Model Thru-hole Dia.
(at 0.6 Mpa)
(at 0.6 Mpa)
Moment of Inertia
Weight (kg) New
185 26 14 460 127 110(11216) 22 1300 6.45 198
Model A B C D E F G H J K L L1 M N P New
460 221 300 425 8 185 45 124 50 3.5 9~M12 17 63.7 165 43
Model Q max. Q min. R max. R min. S T U V W X Y New
37 17 145 125 62 25.5 58 272 7° 38 30
You can download the outline drawing (in pdf or dwg format) and 3D step here. If you need more information, please contact AUTOGRIP. Thank you.
Autogrip’s email: email@example.com